Your body deserves the same love as your face – that’s what has inspired The Skincare Company to launch our very first body product. Body Lustre is an ultra-nourishing and rejuvenating body moisturiser that will transform your skin by gently stimulating cell renewal to create softer, silk-like skin all while providing 24-hour hydration. Active ingredients Lactic Acid and Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) work synergistically to target dehydrated, rough skin while natural emulsifiers derived from olive oil, deeply moisturise and strengthen the natural protective barrier, revealing polished, glowing skin.
– An active body treatment for all skin types
– Perfect for dry, dull, dehydrated skin that’s lost its lustre
– Formulated to gently stimulate cell renewal, restore the skin’s protective barrier and create softer, silk-like skin
– Perfect post-shower; its non-sticky, subtly scented formula absorbs quickly, so you can get dressed almost immediately
– Use daily after showering to restore moisture and luminosity to your skin. Follow with SPF for daytime use.
Used as an active ingredient and exfoliant. Derives from milk. Lactic acid is used to rejuvenate the skin by encouraging the shedding of old surface skin cells. It can reduce the appearance of fine lines, irregular pigmentation, age spots & decreases enlarged pores.
These two ingredients are derived from Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitol and the fatty acids of olive oil. They are combined together to form the well-known, natural emulsifier trade named Olivem 1000.
Other than helping oil and water to blend, the main thing of Olivem 1000 is generating liquid crystal structures that are similar to the lipid structures of the stratum corneum (the outermost layer of the skin). Thanks to this, Olivem 1000 doubles as an active ingredient with significant moisturising, barrier-repairing and soothing properties.
A humectant, emollient and exfoliant all in one. Urea will help provide hydration to smooth the skin’s texture and help to reduce build-up of dead skin cells. Particularly helpful for the areas of your body that have thicker skin or roughness.